(+84) 789 75 77 88
August 26, 2022 03:48 AM
Non-EPE companies have separate operating systems and enjoy different tax incentives than export processing enterprises (EPE).
Non-EPE companies have separate operating systems and enjoy different tax incentives than export processing enterprises (EPE). Allow us, Gaw NP Industrial, to explain the differences between them.
Export Processing Enterprise (EPE): What distinguishes EPE from non-EPE companies?
Contrary to EPEs, Non-Export Processing Enterprises operate solely in and serve the domestic market. As a result, they will not have to deal with complicated licensing procedures or meet stringent factory criteria. Non-EPE enterprises will also be taxed differently than EPE enterprises. Specifically:
|Requirements||Specialized in the manufacture of a product for import and operation, separated by fence systems, access and exit doors, and other customs requirements.||Not as stringent as EPE companies, as long as it fits the requirements of the business entity (except for some special cases), a minimum charter capital, and business lines that do not violate the law.|
|Purpose||Producing goods for international export.||Products are produced and sold on the domestic market.|
|Geographical boundaries||Border customs and tariffs.||Ordinary fence systems.|
– Export and import tax incentives.
– VAT incentives.
– CIT incentives.
– CIT: varies according to location, production field, and government laws.
– Other incentives are at a basic level.
Increase the advantages of an EPE company with GNP Yen Binh 2 ready-built factory
GNP Yen Binh 2 ready-built factory is designed modernly to suit EPE enterprises.
EPE is becoming a popular investment vehicle in Vietnam, particularly in major cities and industrial parks. As a result, whether it is business or production in any industry, enterprises must compete hard to achieve advantages and gain their own markets.
Gaw NP Industrial has invested in GNP Yen Binh 2 – Industrial Center to meet the demands of EPE businesses and to help them gain a competitive advantage. It is located in Thai Nguyen and comes with a ready-built factory model with various utilities:
– GNP Yen Binh 2’s ready-built factory is strategically located to facilitate transportation capabilities to key cities and provinces such as Hanoi, Thai Nguyen, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Vinh Phuc. Besides, GNP Yen Binh 2 Factory for lease is situated near major industrial hubs, facilitating commerce.
– GNP Yen Binh 2 factory offerssingle factory blocks with varied areas meeting all usage needs, allowing EPE businesses to execute licensing with customs swiftly without wasting time on fitting out.
– Benefits of CIT: Tax exemption for 2 years and a 50% reduction at the 17% CIT tax rate for 4 years (more favorable than the 20% tax rate for enterprises in urban cities class I).
– Thai Nguyen province is Vietnam’s third most important education and training center, owing to its abundant labor resources. In addition, the Thai Nguyen provincial government is actively supporting businesses to invest in the area.
– High-quality factory block is invested with modern infrastructure: Open internal road design, optimized use area, built-in water supply, wastewater treatment system, security system, and fire protection system that operates 24/7.
In conclusion, by leasing and renting GNP Yen Binh 2 ready-made factory, in addition to saving costs, construction time, and operating costs, EPE enterprises will gain a lot of competitive advantages for their business activities.
If you need to find out more about GNP Yen Binh 2 ready-built factory, please contact Hotline +84 789 75 77 88.